Thursday, February 24, 2011

You know me so well


Not only does my sister know me so well, but she has amazing taste. She's always up to date on everything that is cool and fashionable. We're only 21 months apart, but I've always been at least 4 inches taller than her. I have brown hair. She has blonde. I have brown eyes. She has blue. I went through an awkward stage. She did not. Some people know instantly that we are sisters, others wonder how it is even possible. She majored in business. I majored in education. We fought like sisters when we were little but have always been best friends. We make the same dramatic facial expressions and scream when we get in cold cars. We watch the Disney channel together and home-share our itunes. We're both always invisible on gchat. She's not afraid to be different or bold. And she sent me the best vase and most adorable earrings for Valentines Day. I love you Cho!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile. Love you both. What a nice sister you have! I should be a nicer sister. AND I should be a friend AND we should talk. Love you.

    ReplyDelete