Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Loved





I sure felt loved this Valentines Day! I received a lot of fun things in the mail throughout the week. I love holidays, and I think Valentines Day is what gets me through February. There were lots of festivities including a fancy dinner party on Saturday night. My friend Lance planned the dinner and it was amazing. All the food was homemade and delicious. On Sunday I had a few friends over to carry on my family tradition of having a themed Valentines Day dinner. Afterward there was a sweets and treats party at my friend Domineau and Milan's apartment. On Monday I substitute taught in P.E. and then I had class. Our teacher let us out 30 minutes early and I was lucky to come home to pizza with heart shaped peperoni (made by Allie!) and a house full of friends. Thanks for sharing the love this Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment