Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 Happiest Moments from 2010

















In no particular order...

1. Watching two of my best friends walk out of the temple, sealed to their best friends.
2. Finishing the last day of my first year of teaching.
3. Snowmageddon. 5 days off work. Happiness.
4. Receiving graduate school acceptance letters, in the dead of winter, during one of my terrible colds, when I wondered if I could make it to the end of the school year. (run-on sentence?)
5. Having two friends/college roommates return home from their missions.
6. Visiting Utah 4 times! The happiest reunion was surprising my sister with a visit home. I hadn't seen her in almost 6 months! She had just returned home from her study abroad in London.
7. Meeting baby Morgan for the first time, and being there for her baby blessing.
8. Picking up family and friends from the airport when they come to visit. Driving up to the airport with the anticipation of seeing someone you love (who you haven't seen in a long time) is such a happy feeling!
9. Squeezing in travel time with family and friends: NYC, Orlando, Boston, and Connecticut.
10. Moving into an awesome townhouse with three amazing roommates. Happy moments seem to be constant in our house, and vary from a few of us having nice conversation by the fire, to playing games on the Wii with a big crowd.
So many happy moments in 2010!

I promise never to do that to you again. By 'that' I mean: post 100 pictures and try to catch up on the past six months with one long post. While there are no guarantees, I will certainly do my best. For this post, I focused on pictures I hadn't ever posted on my blog, for posterity sake.
Now that I feel "caught up" I will have shorter, more consistent posts.
I hope!
HAPPY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment