Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I've been feeling a bit gloomy lately. I can't exactly figure out why. 

Either way, over the past week things have definitely been looking up! 

10 things that made me happy:

1- FINALLY having cooler fall weather! I love pulling out my jackets and sweaters!

2- A visit from ALL of the Hill girls!

3- President Uchtdorf's talk at the Relief Society conference.

4- General conference all weekend!

5- I made these awesome glittery pumpkins tonight! I've been anticipating this craft for months, and they turned out exactly as I had hoped!
 This photo doesn't show how great they are! 
They are two different colors of glitter. Let the fall partying begin!

6- The realization today that in only 28 more days I can start listening to Christmas music!

7- The pumpkin candle that has been burning in my kitchen.


8- Only about a month until Brad and Lindsey get married! I can't wait.

9- Modern Family. (the only show I allow myself to follow during the school year)

10- Fall baking: cinnamon and orange rolls, autumnal cake, spice cookies, and fresh peach dessert!

3 comments:

  1. There really is something so refreshing about the seasons changing. I pulled out my Halloween decorations this week and had fun introducing the holiday to Andrew and Issac. They thought that a witch decoration that I have was particularly funny/a little freaky. I am glad you have had several things making you happy. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Very cool pumpkins! How did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkins look awesome!!! And why wait on the Christmas music?! I'm already listening to it!!! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete