Before boarding my train back to NYC, Allie, Rebekah, Kim and I went to Good Stuff for some delicious burgers. It's one of my favorite places to eat in DC and it definitely hit the spot!
Over dinner we made plans to see each other again in December. This time they are going to head north. (NYC at Christmas time?...for sure!) We each set three goals that we are going to work on over the next two months. It's nice to have friends who motivate you and it's also nice to have friends that you know will love you no matter what. Here's to goal making (and keeping)!
*I didn't get a photo but before going to Good Stuff I got to spend Monday morning with Chad and Milan. They also had Columbus Day off, and it was great to catch up with them! I even got to try Milan's famous homemade biscuits. You read that right: homemade. I was so impressed, and they were delicious! Thanks for letting me crash the party Chad and Milan!
No comments:
Post a Comment