The Quinn Family has been nice enough to let me stay at their home in CT. I will be here for about 2 more weeks until I can officially move into my apartment in Harlem. Yes, Harlem.
You'd think my time at the Quinn's couldn't possibly get better. But then Natalie asked me to go to Prom with her.
Did anyone else see that movie? Ridiculous.
Favorite moment in the movie: When a boy throws a rock at a girls window but the window was actually open, so the rock went through the window and almost hit the girl.
With so many classic moments in the movie, it was actually hard to choose just one.
I would recommend getting it at red box, and be sure to talk about all of your high school prom memories. It will turn out to be quite an evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment