Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 AM and I'm Ready to Roll

For some reason some of my most productive hours are often late at night. Luckily, I also have productive hours early in the morning. It's those in-the-middle-of-the-day hours that I struggle with.

I have officially finished my first exam and I am currently finishing up my second (right on time with my productive late evening hours). To be honest at the start of the week I was wondering why I had gotten myself into this mess again. But oh the joyous feeling of finishing an exam! I can't wait for tomorrow when I can relax knowing that the exams are over. That is until I have to quickly get back on task to start reading and studying for the next one. Man, summer semesters go by fast!

I've been enjoying my classes and learning some pretty great things. I'll share soon. Maybe during tomorrow nights productive hours? Until then I've got to focus in on this exam.

Only 11 more months of exam taking.... I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment