Saturday, April 2, 2011

Positive Thoughts

I live in a big city. (well, technically, I live in a city next to a big city)

I'm about to move to an even bigger city.

Everyone in my current city has a lot of opinions about the new even bigger city.

Seeing as they chose to live in my current city, most of their opinions aren't very positive.

Okay, I'll be more realistic. 1 in every 100 are positive.

I'm feeling anxious.

Any positive thoughts about my new big city would be great!



Have you heard anything about Central Park benches? It looks like my options are to live there or to donate some of my major organs.

6 comments:

  1. I think you will LOVE your next city. Someday I'll live there too I think. Then we can be friends there and friends here. I think you will be fine there. There are really awesome things about NYC. Lots of fun things to do, central park, good wards, lots of singles, good schools, and a more lively and exciting life. I'm kind of jealous. Don't listen to the negative comments, they're probably just trying to keep you from moving since you're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ny is messier, and louder than dc, but it has so much more energy, tons of different types of people, better shopping, broadway, and now... AMBER ROBINSON. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!! you're living everyones dream ambs. don't even worry about everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um i LOVE NYC, have tried to move up there several times! I'm totally excited for you! Do you need contacts in NY? I have friends up there in the singles scene, maybe they know of opening housing contracts. Just let me know!

    Also, I will be coming to visit you at some point. Because NYC is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO jealous you are moving to NY. Seriously SOOO jealous is an understatement. I bet you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ONLY have positive things to say about NYC.
    those who say otherwise are spineless pansies <---see? live in new york for a few years and you learn how to speak your mind! ;)
    new york is exhilarating, magical, beautiful, crazy, dynamic, wild, stimulating, challenging, enchanting, and eye-opening. you will absolutely love it and thrive there--i promise it's going to be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should call my cousin Ali. She is certainly opinionated about her current city which is your soon to be city but she might have some insight! I can't imagine you won't live wherever you are. Any city is lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete