Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools (in March)


We had a little April Fools joke in March.


This is the program for my Grandpa's funeral.



Now look closely before you go on to the next picture...









Did you see it?









Glad we could laugh a little during a week filled with a lot of other emotions.
My Aunt had them print 5 of these to give to her brothers.
They joke that had the Cougars won Thursday night,
they might have kept Jimmer in the real program.

Happy April Fools Day!


Props to whoever listed this on Craigslist.
You got her good.
(Please don't call the number listed, my sister is actually NOT selling a white truck
On the other hand, you may as well give her a ring....)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted this! I didn't get a program at the funeral, and the only ones I saw must have been my mom's "joke" pile at home. I thought all the programs seriously had Jimmer Fredette!

    ReplyDelete