Monday, August 2, 2010

Wrong Turn

On Saturday I decided to head to Costco to pick up some milk and produce. I was coming from a different direction than usual and I took a wrong turn....

(Don't be mistaken. Yes, I have almost lived here a year, yes I do know my way around, and yes I easily found my way back)

... and ended up at ARLINGTON CEMETERY.

I was reminded once again how lucky I am to live here. It's not everyday that you take one simple wrong turn on your way to Costco and end up in such an amazing place.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog amber!! i wish i could take a wrong turn like that. Maybe i need to take a wrong turn to DC. I love it there!! Hope all is well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me sad. i want this life. i want to make a turn and be at the arlington cemetery. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete