Monday, July 5, 2010

Utah- Visit Home

The Jensen clan at Grandpas grave in Hyrum.
S'mores and a BBQ with my family and Grandpa Robinson!
Say Say liked to take the marshmallow off before it was even roasted and eat it that way.
Visiting Grandma Jensen for Memorial Day.
Grandpas famous garden that my uncles now take care of.
Me and Saylor at my Grandpas grave.

Going home for 10 days was the perfect break. But.. it was jam packed! I hardly stopped moving the whole vacation. I came home needing a vacation from my vacation. On Friday when I first arrived I went straight to Park City where my family was staying. We enjoyed a night swimming and hanging out there and went back to Orem the following day. The next three days consisted of WEDDING! I will make a separate wedding post, but Abbey and Taylor's wedding turned out perfect. Seriously, it couldn't have gone better. I also got to meet up with a few friends during those days. I got to visit with Melissa and Justin (who are expecting identical twin boys!) for a few hours on Tuesday night. They are such a great couple and they are moving to the East Coast! I also got to meet up with Leigh and Jessica (DC Friends) at J-Dawgs. We're hoping they move back out here soon. The wedding dinner was Wednesday and the wedding was Thursday. It was nice because the wedding provided a lot of opportunities to see old friends. on Friday I got together with my cousins, Amy and Rachelle, we visited their new homes and enjoyed each others company. That night I had my friends from high school over for s'mores. Before s'mores the girls went to dinner and to the hospital to see Dani's new baby- Graham. Dani was nice enough to have the baby in time for me to see him before I left. Perfect planning. Now all I get to see are pictures, but he is adorable! For some reason I don't have any pictures from all of these fun visits. On Saturday I went to the temple with Jess and I also got to see Chrissy Walker and Natalie Quinn. It was great to catch up with all of my friends, I only wish I had more time to spend with them. Saturday night I spent time with my family, they all came over for a BBQ and Grandpa Robinson was even able to come down too. I'm thankful to all my friends for making time to see me while I was home.

1 comment:

  1. Way to finally update! I'm still waiting for pictures of that elaborate party you went to. And by the way, River and Saylor loved coloring with the Batman markers last night - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete