Saturday, April 17, 2010

May 28th

Thanks to these two, I'll be coming to Utah on May 28th!

I am so happy for Abbey and Taylor! Abbey and I keep saying how inconvenient it is that we aren't living in the same place while wedding planning is going on. We've been waiting to plan a wedding together our whole lives. Abbey is no doubt the most organized bride, and I'm thankful she's keeping me in the "know" despite being far away. I'm so excited for June 3rd! Congrats Abbey and Taylor!

I also can't wait for May 28th because I get to see these four-











May 28th (and more photo-booth sessions) cannot come soon enough...

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I had no idea you were coming so soon. We could use a little Amber loving at our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are you staying for? Maybe we can squeeze in a little Amber time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm happy you're coming!! I'm excited to see you and I am SO excited for Abbey too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber! I'm so glad I found your blog! It looks like you're doing great out in DC. I lived there last summer, and I loved seeing all of the sites! Hope you are enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will be busy... but if you find yourself with extra time, call me when you are here!!!

    ReplyDelete