Thursday, March 11, 2010

...Indecision

I came to the conclusion today that my job is perfect for me. I am a very indecisive person and my job allows me to be so much more than a teacher.



I am also a....
Museum guide
Hairstylist
Nurse
Organizer
Actress
Singer
Storyteller
Comedian
Speech therapist
Cleaner
Psychologist
Dance instructor
Wedding planner - 2 of my coworkers are engaged!

I think you get the idea, but I could definitely keep going... My "decision" to be a teacher really allowed me to be indecisive.

Here's to indecision!

(What should I do next year... I'm going to need help with this!)

3 comments:

  1. How fun is it that you get to be all in one. I'm sure you are loving being a wedding planner. That has always kind of been your thing too. We REALLY miss you here in Utah, so your decision better be to come home to us. If not pick somewhere cool so we can all come visit you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot potty trainer! I can't wait to hear where you decide to go next year - yeah for getting accepted everywhere you applied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you were going somewhere else next year! What are your other options?

    I can't wait to hear what you decide!

    ReplyDelete