Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tattoo Party?

Left my apartment at 6:35 a.m.

Arrived at the Smithsonian at 7:05 a.m.

Picked up the key at the security desk.

Got invited to a tattoo party by the security guard.

(I've actually become quite close to most of the security guards at work. It's never a bad thing to be close to the security guards... I kindly declined the party invite, but I've still got a few days to decide.)

4 comments:

  1. Amber that is hilarious! I needed a good laugh this morning and you gave it to me! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click on your blog when it said Tattoo....Amber and a Tattoo I had to see what was up. I'm glad you are making friends with the guards though, it keeps you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think you would look pretty hot with a tat!! I think you should reconsider! And I feel dumb asking but what exactly do you do at a tatoo party? Admire others or everyone just gets a new one that nihgt? I dunno...let me know! Because I may be interested...ha ha

    ReplyDelete