Amy and I are snowed in. Her fiance Billy is stuck at his house. We thought we would give him an update of what we have been up to.
My friend Amy and I are stuck in my apartment due to the snow! Her fiance, Billy, who lives in my ward, can't even come see her. So, she is stuck here with me. Kim left last night, so I am lucky she is here! It's actually been a really relaxing day. It's kind of nice when you have no other option but to stay inside.
AHH!! That is so much snow!!! Good luck and be safe!!
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy!!! Kind of fun though if it doesn't last too long! :-) I'm soooo excited to see you Friday!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber, the snow is crazy. I can't believe how much there is. I hope you make it home safely so that we can play together.
ReplyDelete