Friday, December 18, 2009

..it's the most wonderful time of the year..


Apartment decorated for Christmas - check.
Celebrating holidays and traditions at school - check.
Smithsonian decked out for Christmas - check.
Holiday parties - check.
Eating delicious food with friends - check.
Shopping - double check.
Wrapped Presents - check.
Visiting the festival of lights at the temple - check.
Amazing church Christmas program - check.
Christmas music - check.
The Elf - Check.
Miracle on 34th Street - Currently playing.
The Holiday - Waiting to watch it with Whitney, who has never seen it.
Visiting the National Christmas Tree and the Capitol Tree - next week.

There is only one thing missing....

Check out DC's weather forecast, and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for waiting to watch it - I'm excited! 4 more days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want in when you watch The Holiday. It's one of my favs. can I join Please. Please! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete