Thursday, October 15, 2009

Posts?

Turns out I'm not as good of a blogger as I had expected...

Reasons for my lack of posts-

1. Abbey came to visit! So much fun, and she even woke up at 6:00AM to come to school with me. It was so nice to have her here! Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures, otherwise I would make a whole post out of it.
2. Back to School Night. I made it through my first back to school night as a teacher, it went well!
3. Surprise visit home. (I booked the flight the night before, and Wes and Whit found out when I knocked on their door- I was so relieved to be with them for that weekend)
4. General Conference.
5. I was sick.
6. Columbus Day! I loved having work off.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we all got Columbus day off! And by the way - I'm really glad you were here for that weekend as well. Green, tink, and Scooby-Doo are still residing in your room - thanks. Also, thanks for the playlists - I've been enjoying the Christmas one. What a surprise, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, ya know, i HAVE been checking what cool new things your up to:) i think it's so cool you and kim are in d.c. now and that you had Hadley sleep over at your apartment!

    ReplyDelete